Going Abroad

ERASMUS+ Mobility
International Mobility
University Agreements
Free movers / visiting students

Free Movers - or "visiting students" - are students who are neither enrolled in a degree programme, nor participating in an exchange programme organised by the university (such as Erasmus), but who choose to organise their own study abroad.

In order to attend courses at another university and have credits officially recognised as part of your university transcript, you must obtain authorisation by the faculty at your home university and admission from the host university.

For further information on how to register for Single Courses, visit the website:

For further information and opportunities consult the following pages:

Regolamento per la mobilitÓ studenti Free Mover (pdf)

© 2004/23 UniversitÓ degli Studi Suor Orsola Benincasa - Napoli  ·  crediti

Privacy · Desktop Version · Accessible Version
XHTML 1.0 | CSS 3 | WAI-AAA WCAG 2.0